What is Yes To Youth?
Yes to Youth seeks to empower youth and their families by building on their existing strengths, expanding their opportunities, and enhancing their lives.
For over 39 years YES to YOUTH – Montgomery County Youth Services has provided:
• Individual, Group and Mental Health Family Counseling
• Presentations and counseling in schools for crisis situations
• BridgeWay Emergency Youth Shelter (ages 10-17)
• Street Outreach for homeless teens
• Healthy Supports program for pregnant and parenting teens
Why they are Awesome
How To Connect Kindness
Donate money directly to Yes To Youth.
Make a difference by referring a child/family member that may need Yes to Youth services or volunteer with them.